Rob W. Madry, DDS
Meet Corpus Christi Dentist Dr. Madry
Dr. Madry has been providing outstanding dental care services since 1999. He completed his biomedical science degree at Texas A&M University and went on to earn his doctorate from Baylor College of Dentistry.
Dr. Madry received additional advanced training in a General Practice Residency at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Temple, TX.
For more information or to schedule a consult with Dr. Rob Madry, please choose below:
Dr. Madry maintains active memberships with numerous professional organizations such as the:
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Nueces Valley District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Corpus Christi Dental Study Club.
- He also participates in the Donated Dental Services program for the Texas Smiles Foundation
Outside the office, Dr. Madry enjoys tennis, fishing, bird hunting, hanging out at the beach, and playing sports with his two children.